Thursday, November 8, 2012

Central Park

I'm back in Charlotte on a radiology rotation, but still have lots of photos from NYC to share.  A few days before I left I stayed with a very wonderful friend on the Upper West Side.  My schedule was such that I never even saw her while I was there (working 3pm-11pm with at least an hour commute).  But I was able to use that morning time for some exploration.  I needed to go for a run, so I took that opportunity to run through Central Park.  It was a disjointed run to say the least, because I kept stopping to take pictures!  It was a gloomy, fall day but the weather was perfect for a run.  I'm always so surprised by how in the middle of the city you can feel like you're in the woods in Central Park.  But then you look up and there are amazing tall buildings and historic picturesque shots!





No comments:

Post a Comment