Sunday, December 2, 2012

Exhausting...but fun!


So I set about last week to make a map of where I've been since starting this journey (blue dots) and where I still have to go before graduation in May (red dots).  There's a few errors, omissions (Italy didn't fit), a few unknowns (I'm not sure how I'll fit Hawaii on the map if it works out that I should go there) and a few overlaps, but all in all it's a pretty good representation of the whirlwind journey I've been on.  But I can't complain one bit.  I've had the opportunity to see great friends and family across the country and all without paying $1 in real rent (I've bought lots of gifts, and paid the mortgage on my own condo, but no real rent)...

I'm currently in Worcester, MA and am staying with a friend who is a 3rd year medical student at UMass.  I spent the weekend in Boston and caught up with some old friends and had a wonderful interview at Boston Medical Center!  But man is it cold here!  I guess 10-ish years in the South has really made me weak!  But it's a great excuse to wear lots of scarves!  And to cozy up inside with a mug of tea and watch TV and knit...

No comments:

Post a Comment