Thursday, October 11, 2012

Back to my traveling antics...

It's been over a month since I last posted, and its only because I was on my favorite rotation thus far (neonatology) and was spending time in Charlotte where not too much fun stuff happened.

But then I started traveling again.....



I'm currently in Brooklyn on an Emergency Medicine rotation, but first my parents and I made a stop over in Boston.  I lived there for a year from 2006-07 and it was great to explore again with my parents.  Unfortunately it was really rainy and cold during our stay.  During our stay we

  • strolled down Newbury St.
  • saw this guy who was just on the season premiere of New Girl
  • had an amazing eggplant sandwich at Cutty's in Brookline
  • went to dinner at what claims to be the oldest restaurant in the US
  • walked almost the entirety of the Freedom Trail
  • ate amazing Italian food (cannolis included) in the North End
Then I took a train to NYC and started working in the ER the next day....

I won't stay away so long next time...

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean, not too much fun stuff happened in Charlotte??? And where did you take the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo is from Boston Commons. And LOTS of fun stuff happened in Charlotte, it's just that no pictures were taken...

    ReplyDelete