Sunday, July 15, 2012

Los Angeles!

Well, I made it to Los Angeles about a week ago and I've been going non-stop ever since!  If you can get past the awful traffic, it's a pretty amazing place!  I'm staying with my aunt and uncle in Huntington Beach and  working at Children's Hospital Los Angeles in the Medical Genetics Department.  It takes about an hour and fifteen minutes to get to work in the morning, but the free rent is worth it!  I did research in the same department while I was in college, so it's nice to at least be a little familiar with things.  The hospital itself is brand new and beautiful.  And the weekends are great because I have time to explore and hang out with family.  I'm trying to stay up in LA near work until about 7pm in order to beat some traffic on the way home. So I'm trying to find interesting places to run and cool stores to check out in order to kill some time between 5 and 7.  

No comments:

Post a Comment