Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hike in Griffith Park


In an attempt to avoid the awful rush hour traffic in LA, I've been trying to find workout/shopping/eating opportunities near work between 5 and 7.  Griffith Park is only about 5 minutes from the hospital and provides the most amazing views of the city, the Hollywood Sign and the Griffith Observatory

You drive up this long and winding road to the top of the mountain, and from there you find tons of trails going up and down, providing amazing views.


Too much smog to see the Santa Monica beaches (in fact, I think this shot is towards Downtown, not West towards the beach), but perfect views of this iconic place...too bad I left my real camera in Pittsburgh, or else I would have much better shots!


Not too shabby for an after-work workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment