Monday, June 4, 2012

So far, by the numbers....


36 - number of days since starting this adventure

1,741 - number of miles driven

7 - number of different grocery store chains i've been in (safeway, kroger, publix, whole foods, trader joes, food lion, wegman's)

6 + 1 - number of states + the district of columbia crossed

5 - number of places i've slept (2 beds, 1 couch, 1 air mattress, 1 floor)

I finished my outpatient internal medicine rotation in Atlanta, which was absolutely wonderful.  The staff was friendly and helpful.  The patients were supportive (and compliant, which is so helpful!).  And the medicine was very interesting as a lot of patients were HIV positive.  Next week I'll drive to Pittsburgh to start a month at Children's Hospital in child neurology.  Can't wait for another adventure!

In the meantime, studying for Step 2 of the Boards which I take in 11 days!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry! I can't find a "C" on this map!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the same as F, since we went from Charlotte to DC and back to Charlotte.... Silly!

    ReplyDelete